Brandon & Kristin

Brandon & Kristin

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Avocado-size baby/growing-belly

Here's picture #1 of me, the mommy-to-be. My belly is growing and at 16 1/2 weeks, people who know me would say I look at least a little pregnant. It's kind of strange to have a growing tummy and I'm happy to be done with nausea and extreme exhaustion. I'm on to better things now like headaches and ache-y hips. But I am thankful for all of it. And the second trimester has been quite lovely, I'd have to say. It's fun to be pregnant and it's fun to be pregnant with Brandon. He seems to enjoy my growing belly as much as me. We go for the ultrasound appointment in one month and I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime, we will talk about names and weird aches and wonder when I'll first feel the babe's movements. Kristin

No comments: