Brandon & Kristin

Brandon & Kristin

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

37 weeks

Hello - here I am in our new Riverside apartment - in our kitchen. It's pretty nice - with new cabinets, appliances and countertops. and I'm 37 weeks along which means "full-term" and our little girl is supposedly ready to arrive any day, although it also could be weeks. I still feel good overall, although I'm still hoping for the earlier than later arrival. I am definitely excited to meet our daughter and see what she looks like and get to know her better. She still is the little mover and squirmer although if I feel her little feet or legs and I push on them, she moves right away (which either means to me that she's ticklish or just doesn't like to be messed with). I'm hoping she's just ticklish. please pray for us as we wait and get ready for her - that my labor would go smoothly and that there wouldn't be any complications. we love you!

2 comments:

christa said...

Hmmm...I'm going to have to go with June 27th. First babies are rarely early I'm afraid, however, some are so I'll pray that's the case with you. You are looking GREAT, Kristin. I wish I could be there to rub your tummy and give you a hug. I check your blog daily, eager for the big news. My prayers will continue. Love you!!

Tim said...

Wait a second....you got new appliances? Don't tell me you got rid of the retro fridge! That was the sweetest thing in your house! Okay, so what if it was a little old, and green doesn't really match anything in your apartment? It's the principle of the thing. Everytime you look at that fridge, you two can look at each other, smile, and say to each other, "Honey, remember the time the ASU Navs came over and helped us move into our apartment?" Then you sigh with positive reflectment, give each other a kiss, and go on your merry way. What a great fridge!
Anyway, I'm going with June 29th for the birthdate. I'm guessing Baby Crouch is quite comfortable in her Baby Bungalow and is going to chill there for a few extra days. I'm praying for you guys!