Brandon & Kristin

Brandon & Kristin

Thursday, April 19, 2007

30 weeks!

Here I am - a nice profile shot for you. I'm definitely sticking out. I still feel good and happy to be pregnant. We have been taking a 4-week childbirth prep class and I also just took a breastfeeding class. we're learning a lot! Our little girl is still tumbling and moving and kicking and she even had hiccups one night when I was falling asleep. I thought she was kicking at first but in my half-sleep state, I noticed that her kicks were quite rhythmic and the same each time... I yelled out: "Hiccups" but I woke Brandon up and then I fell asleep. oh well. she also has taken up sticking something up in my rib area which makes it a little harder to bend or breathe. I just poke her back but it doesn't seem to bother her. And today, I finally made the trek to Babies 'R Us with a friend who could help counsel me through baby registering. That place can be slightly overwhelming. But I made it.

No comments: